I stumbled upon this website a the start of the year; Swagbucks. I went ahead and signed up because, why not! I did my own research to determine how legitimate the website was prior to joining and it appears to be safe.
So what is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks.com is the leading destination for earning real rewards through online activities you already do every day. At home or on the go, you can conveniently earn Swag Bucks when you: Shop your favorite stores, Search the web, Answer surveys; Discover great deals; Watch videos; or Play games.
Swag Bucks can be redeemed easily for cash or gift cards to your favorite stores. With over 13 million members, Swagbucks.com has awarded over 85 million dollars in real rewards. Always free to join, Swagbucks.com is the smartest and most rewarding way to spend your time online.
Anyways, I am tracking how much I make on the site and will report back to you all every three months, with a wrap up at the end of the year explaining if I will be continuing to do the site.
Over the course of this coming year factors;
- I currently work part time
- I am hoping to find a full time job for next school year
- I am moving a really far ways away
- The site can be repetitive
My suggestions right out of the gate;
- Create a separate email account (one you don’t mind spam going to)
- Pay attention to what you are signing up for. Some of it just seems a little sketchy to me.
- Some offers do not credit. I haven’t had this happen to me yet but I have seen reports of it. For things that are worth a lot of points, or the fine print says that it will take a while to credit the points, I write it down.
If you are interested in signing up you can use my referral link. How many ever Swagbucks you earn, I will earn 10% of that.
A helpful resource for getting started.